top of page

Study in Europe

We continuously review thousands of programs from state-accredited institutions across Europe to help you begin your journey of studying in Europe.


Meet The Team


Mr. Shahzad Ahmed Multani
M+91 9112345671

  • Grey LinkedIn Icon

Director of Mako International PVT. LTD & Our Indian Study MBBS Aboard channel Partner & Coordinate Head in Delhi, India .


DR. Eliza 

+7 9671747672

  • Grey LinkedIn Icon

She is freelancing Counselling to general medicine student for guide top Medical University Admission Assistance.


Miss Tatevik Ktoyan

  • Grey LinkedIn Icon

Chief Executive Director of Amakon Group and Counselling Coordinator Head in Yerevan,Armenia

Study in Europe.jpg


In Europe, the school year runs from September to June, usually with two intakes. There are different application deadlines for EU and non-EU students. If you are a non-EU student, we recommend you to start your application for studies in Europe at least one year in advance in order to meet all the


Read More >

Study programs

Study programs are categorized per cycle.
Higher education study programs in Europe are categorized per cycles following the European Higher Education Area guidelines, i.e., first cycle programs = bachelor's degrees; second cycle programs = master's degrees; and third cycle programs = PhD degrees.

Read More >
Read More >

Education in Europe is highly subsidized through taxes.
Europeans enjoy either no tuition fees or very affordable fees for higher education programs. Non-EU students are usually charged either full tuition fees, no fees or moderate fees depending on the program, institution and country.

 ECTS system

The ECTS system lets you understand your workload.
In Europe, one school year equals 60 ECTS. First cycle programs are worth 180 - 240 ECTS; second cycle programs are worth 60 - 120 ECTS; while third cycle programs don't have a specific ECTS range.

Read More >

Schengen Visa

The Schengen Visa is only valid for 90 days.
If you are thinking of studying in Europe for more than 90 days, you will have to apply for a residence permit in the country of your choice. Some countries require international students to apply for a permit before arriving to Europe.

Read More >


World link


Study Beyond Borders

Migration & Skill Migration

bottom of page